Welcome to the SCASA Travel League
If you already know what to do regarding registration for a SCASA membership or player pass, you may click one of the links below to get started. If you are unsure of what to do, please read the instructions below the links.
$10 for a SC Resident 7 Day Tournament Only Pass
$15 for a Non-SC Resident 7 Day Tournament Only Pass
$25 SCASA Annual Membership
This is the registration site for Players and Teams planning to participate in an out-of-state USASA or US Soccer sanctioned tournament or event. This is where you get the Travel Permission letter and individual player passes.
Team Managers please note that you will FIRST need to contact the SCASA Registrar by phone or email (see contact info at end of the page) with the following information before your team or players will be able to register to your traveling team:
- The complete name that is or will be on your personal Team Admin/Player account
- The name of your team as you have it registered with the out-of-state event
- The name of the out-of-state event
- Who and where it is being hosted (organization, city & state)
- The dates of the tournament from date of check-in thru last date of play.
All Players & Team Managers - Please Read
In order to participate in a SCASA, USASA or US Soccer event nationwide, each player needs to be registered as a member in a sanctioned League. There are 3 levels of membership registration available with varying fees and terms of membership. You will need to CLICK ON ONLY ONE of the following options to register or create a new account. Please read them all before choosing an option:
NOTE: If you already have a SCASA account and have paid your $25 SCASA Annual Membership fee in another league this soccer-year, click on the first option to login & register on a traveling team for no further fee.
NOTE: All required fees MUST be paid by credit card, and a full-head-shot picture for your player pass MUST be uploaded to your account to finish registration. Please have these 2 items ready before you start the registration process - IF YOU CLOSE THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FINAL SCREEN, YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED.
$25 SCASA Annual Membership – This level includes a full soccer-year membership in SCASA.The current soccer-year covered is the 12 month period from September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017.The benefits of this level are:
- You only pay the SCASA Annual Membership fee ONCE per soccer-year, but paying this fee is REQUIRED to participate in ANY regular season play in ANY SCASA affiliated local league.
- Once you have paid this fee, you are eligible to register and participate in any and all SCASA sanctioned League play statewide for the entire soccer-year – you will only have to pay the local league assessed fees.
- You are covered by a Supplemental Injury insurance policy for the soccer-year that may help pay claims if you are injured during any SCASA or USASA sanctioned event.
- SCASA is a member of USASA and US Soccer. As a member, individuals and/or teams may be eligible to participate in sanctioned soccer events hosted by SCASA and other organizations who are affiliated with these parent organizations.
- You can request a free laminated SCASA/USASA player pass that is recognized by affiliated organizations nationwide.
$10 for a SC Resident 7 Day Tournament Only Pass – This level allows SC State Residents to be eligible for the Supplemental Injury insurance and receive a temporary 7 day membership & SCASA/USASA player pass for a single, specific tournament.After that time period, a person will no longer be covered.If they wish to play in another tournament or in a local league later in the soccer-year, they will be charged again for SCASA Fees.
$15 for a Non-SC Resident 7 Day Tournament Only Pass – This level has the same limitations as the State Resident 7 Day Tournament Pass, but is for players who live out-of-state and are playing on a SC traveling team.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact the SCASA Registrar, Mark Phillips at:SCASA Registrar3202 Fernandina Rd.Columbia, SC firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to return to the main SCASA Registration page.